Thursday, April 2, 2015

Charlotte's Blessing

Rather than dream about my wedding I often dreamt of my first child's blessing. When I was little I loved watching the couples share this moment and marvel at the love shown.
 I don't think there is a more special day than watching your husband bless your perfect little girl. Her day was perfect and I'm so grateful for the priesthood in our house.

Charlotte you were blessed that if you partake in the saving ordinances necessary for the Plan of Salvation that you would receive great blessings. You were urged to seek an education and by doing so would find success in this life and the next. Your Heavenly Father is grateful for your choices and loves you very much.  You were promised that you would have good friends and would find a choice husband when the time comes. I add that your dad and I love you very much. You're our world.

We also felt so special because Mimi made your dress for you and friends and family drove just for your special day.










No comments:

Post a Comment