Saturday, September 10, 2011

Grown Ups

Child version of Erin was a big fan of playing house.  There were check books, dolls, business plans and budgets. My real life friend, Emily, was often my "grown-up" friend Julie.  Jackie (my alias) and Julie conquered the adult world.  We had J & J... our successful corporation, Julie was married to Jonathon Taylor Thomas, and we were waitresses on the side.  We had the life.  Last weekend, though, I realized Emily had grown up.. and out. lol. She now has a great job, wonderful husband and a soon-to-be baby girl.  I'm so proud of who she has become. In celebration of her, we met in Cheyenne for a baby shower! Thanks for coming Jessica and Emily!






It was so much fun to plan, and I can not wait to meet the "tweet baby girl!"

8 comments:

  1. Yeah Aubry... there were cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY did you post the most unflattering pictures of me possible?!? Oh wait...there is one more I remember that was worse--at least you didn't post that one.

    Thanks for the sweet post. And the AMAZING baby shower--it was so so fun! I'm excited for you to catch me on baby #3! ;) By then we'll be living next door to each other and running E&E Incorporated--a super successful corporation specializing in kitchens and dentistry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh--and don't forget that my husband was also Bill Pullman on occasion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. not just cup cakes! a cup cake tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great weekend. Thanks for the fun, Erin and Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily and Jessica...thank you for your kind words. I love you both lots. Aubry I was having a rough day then I read your comments and seriously loled on clinic floor. I love you.

    ReplyDelete